Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Mythology Challenge 2013: YAY!! I CAN DO THIS!


hop



I am super excited to finally be writing my sign up post for this challenge.  I think The Mythology Challenge is probably my favorite one of all time!  I love anything mythos, even though the Greek mythos is my favorite, I am definitely up to try new things.  
I want to send a huge thank you to Tiffany@ For Those About to Read for coming up with such an awesome challenge.  And a great way to connect with other bloggers and lovers of books.  

I am hoping to make the 10 book list this year because I fell somewhat short of it last year.  But no worries!  I will do this! YEAH!

And if any of you would like to sign up for this really terrific challenge then head over to For Those About to Read and get started.  The great thing is you don't have to be a book blogger to participate in it.  
Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me any feedback or well wishes. I love meeting new people and I would love to know how you feel about what I have posted! :)
After much consideration I have decided I want my blog to be award free. My readers are more than enough award for me! Thank ya'll so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glorious Day kit by Vera Lim Design