Wednesday, December 5, 2012

In My Mailbox (6)


I am super excited for this edition of IMM because I got some super fun stuff!  As always, if you would like to participate then check at Kristi at The Story Siren where you can get all the information about In My Mailbox and get started.  

For Review:


Thank you, thank you, thank you to NetGalley for this e-Arc!  I cannot wait to dive into this book!


Thank you to the author for sending this to me.  If you have not read this series (The Girl in the Box) you are missing out on so much action, suspense, sci fi, fantasy, and humor.

Bought:




Won:




My special thanks goes to Leigh Ann at Silver Wings Reviews for the giveaway.  

And that's all I got!  What about you guys?  Did you get anything in your mailbox?





2 comments:

  1. Book 1 of the girl in the box series is available for free at barnes n noble not sure about amazon thou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't see where it was free but I did see the paperback was 8.99. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me any feedback or well wishes. I love meeting new people and I would love to know how you feel about what I have posted! :)
After much consideration I have decided I want my blog to be award free. My readers are more than enough award for me! Thank ya'll so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glorious Day kit by Vera Lim Design