Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ideas, Ideas, and More Ideas

So I am excited because I have a lot planned for the upcoming months.  First, there is a few books that are coming out or just came out that is got me on my tippy toes with glee:


  • Wolf Gift by Anne Rice Actually I can't believe I don't already have it, but I will soon remedy that.  
  •  Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward Coming March 27, 2012 I am super excited about this because I am getting a signed copy for my husband as a gift.  
  • Out of the Dark by Quinn Loftis This book won't be out until June and did I mention I get very impatient having to wait?  
  • Blood Possession by Tessa Dawn These are some super yummy vampire books and very emotional too.
  • City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare This is coming out in May 2012  Maybe early birthday present??
Also I have thought about each month dusting off a book I have read way before I ever had a blog, and doing a review on those precious gems.  Something like Reviews From the Past or something like that.  

Again, my sons have been urging me to do reviews on books that they like and just know others their age would like too.  So I am throwing around in my head some ideas about maybe a Kids Corner.  And let my 8 year olds and even 7 year old make up their own little review.  Would that be something that everyone out there with kids would like?  

Some of these kids' reveiws would be:
  • Goosebumps by R.L.Stine  (They are huge fans of R.L. Stine and dream to someday meet him or speak to him.  
  • Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series by Rick Riordan 
  • Dr. Seus   I know but my 7 year old really loves Dr. Seus. We are trying to get him into small chapter books but he isn't wanting to budge. 
So, those are just ideas that bounce around in my skull.  Don't be a stranger and let me know what you guys think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me any feedback or well wishes. I love meeting new people and I would love to know how you feel about what I have posted! :)
After much consideration I have decided I want my blog to be award free. My readers are more than enough award for me! Thank ya'll so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glorious Day kit by Vera Lim Design