Monday, February 6, 2012

Book Review: The Sanctuary Series: Defender Book One


Let me just tell you I loved this book! I cannot wait till the next one! The hero, Cyrus, is someone you can't help falling in love with. I have always been a fan of fantasy novels and this book rates way up there with "Lord of the Rings" and others. Some books have been known to start out kinda slow with all the descriptions of setting up the world and whatnot, but this book just starts up with the action. There is also mystery in this book as well as some romance too.
This book has so many elements to it as well as comedy too. It combines all the essence of a good fantasy novel: elves, dragons, trolls, wizards, and even dark elves. It also teaches you to not judge someone just by what they are Dark elves can be honorable and humans can be treacherous. And everything isn't just black and white, there is a lot of grey areas too.
I really didn't find anything in this book that I didn't like. I am so excited for the next in the series I can barely contain myself and please give this book a chance because it is really going to be one of the best of our time. Great author and great novel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me any feedback or well wishes. I love meeting new people and I would love to know how you feel about what I have posted! :)
After much consideration I have decided I want my blog to be award free. My readers are more than enough award for me! Thank ya'll so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glorious Day kit by Vera Lim Design