Monday, February 6, 2012

Reading is my first love

I have to say as long as I can remember I have loved to read.  I still remember snuggling up beside my mom, and she would read me my favorite story about a knight in a castle fighting a dragon.
Even as an adult, I still feel the most content when I have a good book in my lap, whether it be on my reader or the actual book.
This blog is going to be dedicated to all the books I have read and will be reading.  For every book, that I read, I will do a review on it.  I will let you know what things touched my heart and what things might have left me wanting more.
For me, being a parent now, I feel the most blessed to have my children love books as much as I do.

And through this journey, hopefully, I will find my strength to write the books that I have dreamed of writing.

Enjoy the ride.  I know it will be bumpy.....

But exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me any feedback or well wishes. I love meeting new people and I would love to know how you feel about what I have posted! :)
After much consideration I have decided I want my blog to be award free. My readers are more than enough award for me! Thank ya'll so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glorious Day kit by Vera Lim Design