Thursday, September 5, 2019

Been Reading but I have been Living to My Heart's Content

Wow!  Just wow!  It has been forever since I have posted anything to this blog. 

It almost seems like I had given up on ever getting back to blogging about anything, really. 

And then:

I found myself. 

My real self.  Through learning what I love, who I love, and where I am the happiest at. 

And now I am ready to get back to blogging.
But...

It isn't just going to be a book blog. No,  this is going to be so much more than that. 
If I have found just the most amazing yarn I have ever knitted with and I want to scream it from the rooftops...

Can't I just do it here?

If I get so excited about some pour paintings I have created and I just want to share my love with all of you
Wouldn't this be the place to do it?

So I am keeping the title of the blog for now { until I figure out how to change it} but I will be adding more than just reading to my heart's content. 

But books will always be my first love. 
Always. 

Thanks to everyone that stood behind me and waited patiently on me to get my butt in gear.  I appreciate every one of you so much.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me any feedback or well wishes. I love meeting new people and I would love to know how you feel about what I have posted! :)
After much consideration I have decided I want my blog to be award free. My readers are more than enough award for me! Thank ya'll so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glorious Day kit by Vera Lim Design