Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Final Update on Once Upon a Read-a-thon: The Wrap -Up





I had a ton of fun taking part in this Challenge!!!  I want to thank Reading Angel,  Lori at Pure Imagination and Candace at Candace's Book Blog for putting together such a wonderful fun event!


I had a goal of four books and I am pretty proud of getting what I did get done.  (I also have four boys so I am pretty proud indeed for the time I could spend on reading :) )




I finished:






I didn't finish:



I actually got half way through it though- like 52% (Kindle)  


I also had a great time doing all the mini challenges and thank you again for letting me be a part of it all!

Here is the link to the post where I have all the mini challenges listed I took part in.



I had so much fun!



8 comments:

  1. Wow, 4 boys and you still managed to read that much? You are a goddess ;)
    Thanks for participating !! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I still remember when I first started blogging and I seen your blog and was like "whoa". I have you to thank for your advice. You rock!

      Delete
  2. Well done! That's still quite an achievement! (I love Richelle Mead's books too)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am so glad I took the plunge. i love the way she writes! She is very nitty gritty but really gets to the heart of the problem.

      Delete
  3. WOW, 4 boys?! Go you! I only have two. One was sick during this read-a-thon. I'm sure you know how that's like. I'm surprised I got ANYTHING done, lol. Congrats to you for reaching your goals :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alisa! I actually got the "get two for the price one" deal. I had twins the first time so I have never known what it was like to just have one child. I think in a way that is a blessing! We all love to read even the 3 year old so we just take long periods of reading (though we should be doing housework lol). I hope your little one gets to feeling better asap!

      Delete
  4. I happy that you got so close to meeting your goal! With 4 boys that's quite the accomplishment. :) Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a lot of fun too! They like to read a lot too so we did a lot of it together. They have their own little blog too that they do reviews on books they pick up at the thrift store or check out at the library. What can I say? We are a huge reading family!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me any feedback or well wishes. I love meeting new people and I would love to know how you feel about what I have posted! :)
After much consideration I have decided I want my blog to be award free. My readers are more than enough award for me! Thank ya'll so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glorious Day kit by Vera Lim Design