Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Final Update on Once Upon a Read-a-thon: The Wrap -Up





I had a ton of fun taking part in this Challenge!!!  I want to thank Reading Angel,  Lori at Pure Imagination and Candace at Candace's Book Blog for putting together such a wonderful fun event!


I had a goal of four books and I am pretty proud of getting what I did get done.  (I also have four boys so I am pretty proud indeed for the time I could spend on reading :) )




I finished:






I didn't finish:



I actually got half way through it though- like 52% (Kindle)  


I also had a great time doing all the mini challenges and thank you again for letting me be a part of it all!

Here is the link to the post where I have all the mini challenges listed I took part in.



I had so much fun!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glorious Day kit by Vera Lim Design