Monday, July 2, 2012

In My Mailbox (3)


Hi ya'll!  I hope everyone has had a great week!  I am super excited about this meme because I got my box from  the Christian Hurt Charity Sale!!!

So everyone knows that this meme, IMM, is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and it is where we can showcase what we have received in the past week or in my case the past couple of weeks.  If you would like to do an IMM click here for more information.

So now it is time to get started!  Yay!  Here we go!
Clicking on the picture will take you to the book's goodreads page.

Bought:










Received from NetGalley

Free from Amazon/Pixel of Ink



Alright guys so what did you get in your mailbox? 

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave me any feedback or well wishes. I love meeting new people and I would love to know how you feel about what I have posted! :)
After much consideration I have decided I want my blog to be award free. My readers are more than enough award for me! Thank ya'll so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glorious Day kit by Vera Lim Design