Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wish List Wednesday(2)

I have so many great books to read I had to really think what my pick would be for Wish List Wednesday, a meme hosted from Leigh Ann at Flying on Silver Wings.  

After much consideration,  I realized it is this book:

Now, by no means, I am not a huge fan of actual circuses-clowns scare the hell out of me-but this book sounds so interesting.
The cover itself is intriguing.  The decoration around the title seems magical and the background makes me think of a starry night.  In fact the cover tells us a lot about the book.  The circus only happens at night and magic is brimming with it.

So yes, this is my Wish List Wednesday pick this week!
What is your wish?

2 comments:

  1. Here's my WLW! http://www.flyingonsilverwings.blogspot.com/2012/06/wish-list-wednesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my absolute new favorite book! I highly suggest you read it, I'm sure you will absolutely love it. It is a truley specatacular novel in every sense of the word. Check out my review on my blog if you wish! http://sarahsbooknooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me any feedback or well wishes. I love meeting new people and I would love to know how you feel about what I have posted! :)
After much consideration I have decided I want my blog to be award free. My readers are more than enough award for me! Thank ya'll so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glorious Day kit by Vera Lim Design