Monday, June 11, 2012

The 2012 YA Mythology Challenge

As I was cruising all these wonderful blogs out there ( I could sit here all day visiting all those amazing blogs out there) I found a really fun Challenge from For Those About to Read  called .....


hop

It is really easy too!  All you have to do is read  10 YA/Middle Grade books with some type of mythology in the story line.  It could be Greek, Egyptian, Roman, Norse, etc.  

I think you get the idea right?  

I cannot wait to get started!  What about you?  Can you accept the challenge too?  

*Rules and sign up information is available at For Those About to Read


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me any feedback or well wishes. I love meeting new people and I would love to know how you feel about what I have posted! :)
After much consideration I have decided I want my blog to be award free. My readers are more than enough award for me! Thank ya'll so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glorious Day kit by Vera Lim Design