Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Teasers, Teasers, and More Teasers...

I am reading Champion by Robert J. Crane and I came across a quote from it that was super funny I just had to share it.  Here it goes:

"She's a real peach.  One laced with arsenic, but still...a peach."
"Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, eh?"
J'anda's half- smile had turned into a smirk.
"Can you assholes stop talking in fruit metaphors?" Vaste's brow was furrowed in annoyance.  "You're making me crave pie."


I just adore Vaste!  He is a huge troll who is smart and most definitely funny.  






This is the third book in the Sanctuary Series.  If you are interested in Vaste or any of other other super awesome characters check out my interview with Robert J. Crane here.


And get his books below in paperback or ebook format:







2 comments:

  1. That's one of my favorite quotes, as well. =)

    Defender is now free on Kindle, iPad, Sony E-Reader, Diesel and Smashwords! (Sorry, Barnes and Noble fans, they won't let me make it free but it'll be $0.99 soon.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seen where it was free! That is super too! I think I am going to have to put together a "funniest quotes from Champion" because these guys are so funny. You have outdone yourself, Mr. Crane. Indeed!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me any feedback or well wishes. I love meeting new people and I would love to know how you feel about what I have posted! :)
After much consideration I have decided I want my blog to be award free. My readers are more than enough award for me! Thank ya'll so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glorious Day kit by Vera Lim Design