Saturday, May 26, 2012

No Freebie Friday Review this week

I hate to say it but I didn't get my Freebie Friday Review up for this week.  
I virtual school and I have been trying to get my seven year old finished for the end of school, so this week has been truly hectic.  
But all I can say now is:


TGIS!!!!


Not sure what that means?  Well for us it means "Thank Goodness It's Summer".  I am too stoked because this year has been way too hard for any normal human being!  




But I promise I will have my Freebie Friday Review up next Friday, as long as other reviews you would love to read!  


Also, keep in touch because in the next day or two, I will be co hosting a giveaway with  Flying On Silver Wings with lots of great books to win!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me any feedback or well wishes. I love meeting new people and I would love to know how you feel about what I have posted! :)
After much consideration I have decided I want my blog to be award free. My readers are more than enough award for me! Thank ya'll so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glorious Day kit by Vera Lim Design