Friday, February 10, 2012

Review: Prince of Wolves

I decided to do a quick review of Quinn Loftis's first book in her series The Grey Wolves, called Prince of Wolves, because I just got her 3rd book in the series.  I am so excited I can barely breathe to read this third book.  But I wanted to share with ya'll how I felt about the other two.

In Prince of Wolves, we meet a young lady from Texas named Jacque, who is your typical teenager.  She has two best friends, Jen and Sally, a wonderful mama, and a hot neighbor moving in across the street.
Enter Fane, a foreign exchange student from Romania, who is mysterious and pretty sexy too.  And he is also a werewolf; a royal werewolf.

We get to follow the two of these characters through what seems a pretty fast love affair.  Everything seems to happen really fast and the only problem I had with this book is it didn't last long enough.


This book is super funny, especially with the best friends comments throughout the story.  I also liked how Jacque is straight up with her friends from the very start; she doesn't try to hide anything from her best friends.  It is also refreshing to find the male character of the story that seems to respect her friends too.

I believe that many young person will appreciate this book because it relates to what they are going through in this day and age, even if from a paranormal point of view.  I encourage anyone who enjoyed Twilight to definitely give this series a shot.  I was not disappointed and was actually sad when I finished the book.  It is very fast paced; there isn't a boring part in the novel, and it has a lot more comedy in it as well as drama too.

2 comments:

  1. I just got this book! Now I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me you will not be disappointed. I am obsessed with this series!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me any feedback or well wishes. I love meeting new people and I would love to know how you feel about what I have posted! :)
After much consideration I have decided I want my blog to be award free. My readers are more than enough award for me! Thank ya'll so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glorious Day kit by Vera Lim Design