Friday, August 30, 2013

Did the world stop turning??!~??

Okay so honestly it has felt like our world has been a little topsy turvy or square as the picture suggests.  We have been making some very big life decisions (well for our family) and blogging kinda took a backseat.  I would keep reminding myself, "Amy do a blog post....Amy do a review....Amy DO Something with the blog!!"  

I wanted to, I really did but I stayed depressed a lot and just didn't have the go lucky happy personality I usually have when I am blogging.  Don't get me wrong: I love to blog and I love to read and I love the combination of the two, but life tended to take over that whole aspect.

But I never wanted to stop blogging and I don't plan on it.  Just right now, we are going through a major move from GA to NC (which doesn't seem so bad) and I don't know but just a few people up here.  I am leaving my entire family back in GA and I am little nervous.  Plus, we have decided to just totally homeschool the boys in NC and I am really nervous about that.  You know the worries that moms always feel :"Am I doing the right thing? "  And honestly, I feel like I am.  But the nerves will still be a part of me.

One of the greatest surprises and most cherished ones was when I logged on to write this I noticed I still had my followers.  You guys didn't give up on me!!  Literally, I am crying right now because I just knew I would have lost ya'll but you stuck with me and you will never know how much that means to me!!!
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart and soul..  I love each and everyone of you so much and you have given me the confidence to believe in myself and my writing and my opinions.  Thank you so much!!


So I hope you guys can accept my apologies for being so vacant on the blogging scene but I also hope you can understand too.  

You guys always rock and I am and will always be your biggest fan!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me any feedback or well wishes. I love meeting new people and I would love to know how you feel about what I have posted! :)
After much consideration I have decided I want my blog to be award free. My readers are more than enough award for me! Thank ya'll so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glorious Day kit by Vera Lim Design