Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

Hi everybody!  It seems I have been MIA lately!  Well I have been reading up a storm, I tell ya!  We are finished with school here and I have been enjoying the "me" time lately.  But I swear I will be coming back to the blog, in fact, there is something planned Friday....

Today I am jumping on board the Waiting On Wednesday bandwagon and letting you know what I am impatiently waiting for...
Remember if you want to do your own WOW post, make sure you go to Breaking The Spine, where Jill has put together this awesome meme for all of us!! Thanks Jill!


Are you ready?  Here is what I am craving..err..waiting on:

Unhinged
Splintered book 2
A.G. Howard

From Goodreads:

Alyssa Gardner has been down the rabbit hole and faced the bandersnatch. She saved the life of Jeb, the guy she loves, and escaped the machinations of the disturbingly seductive Morpheus and the vindictive Queen Red. Now all she has to do is graduate high school and make it through prom so she can attend the prestigious art school in London she's always dreamed of.
That would be easier without her mother, freshly released from an asylum, acting overly protective and suspicious. And it would be much simpler if the mysterious Morpheus didn’t show up for school one day to tempt her with another dangerous quest in the dark, challenging Wonderland—where she (partly) belongs.
As prom and graduation creep closer, Alyssa juggles Morpheus’s unsettling presence in her real world with trying to tell Jeb the truth about a past he’s forgotten. Glimpses of Wonderland start to bleed through her art and into her world in very disturbing ways, and Morpheus warns that Queen Red won’t be far behind.
If Alyssa stays in the human realm, she could endanger Jeb, her parents, and everyone she loves. But if she steps through the rabbit hole again, she'll face a deadly battle that could cost more than just her head.

Love the cover, love the synopsis, love the name...LOVE IT ALL!!   
What about you guys?  Is there anything you are waiting on with all your heart and soul??   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me any feedback or well wishes. I love meeting new people and I would love to know how you feel about what I have posted! :)
After much consideration I have decided I want my blog to be award free. My readers are more than enough award for me! Thank ya'll so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glorious Day kit by Vera Lim Design