Sunday, April 21, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? {2}



Hi all!  I love this meme and I just can't seem to get enough of it!  Thanks to Sheila at Book Journey we can share what we have did the past week and what we plan on doing the next week, book and blogger wise.  
So if you are interested in joining up definitely go on over to the The Book Journey and look up the rules of this fun meme.

This past week I have been a little busy getting my wonderful (and very hyper) fourth grade boys ready for their CRCT testing. It is this state-wide testing in GA that they have to do; so we have been preparing as much as we can.  Let me tell you, I am tired!  
I was able to get a little bit of reading done:


I got this through Net Galley and I really really liked this story a lot.  I plan on putting up the review sometime this week so definitely check back then.


Sorry my week has been pretty boring or busy depending on how you look at it.  Hopefully next week I will be more active.  I do plan on starting this book soon:


Funny story how I got this one.  While my husband and I were at Books A Million, I had a handful of books (3) to be exact and he told me I could only get 2. (Tough week at that time)  Well he went to the bathroom and then went to the van.  While I was talking to one of my sons I put all the books on the counter and paid for everything then went to the van.  
After I looked in the bag, I realized I had bought this one too.  Ya'll I swear I am not this clueless but when I am dealing with kids I tend to forget other things like counting.  
Now my question is: did I subconsciously buy this one because I just had to have it or did I really get my mind off of it at the time?  Who knows?  

I would love to see what you are reading or about to read.  Sorry I got no quotes either right now.  But I know you guys will still love me because I love ya'll!  

1 comment:

  1. I have't read my copy of Splintered yet but I've read so many good things about it! The book fairies were definitely calling out to you ;)

    - Ellie at The Selkie Reads Stories

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me any feedback or well wishes. I love meeting new people and I would love to know how you feel about what I have posted! :)
After much consideration I have decided I want my blog to be award free. My readers are more than enough award for me! Thank ya'll so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glorious Day kit by Vera Lim Design