Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays #1

Teaser Tuesday

This is my first ever Teaser Tuesday post and I am pretty excited about it!  The wonderful MizB from Should Be Reading put together this fun weekly meme for everyone to join in and have some fun!
All you have to do is:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
Warning: Do not share any spoilers!  You don't want to give any key details away that might ruin for anyone.
Also don't forget to mention the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they want.  
And that's it!  Have fun!



Title: Grave Mercy
Author: Robin LaFevers
Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Date of Publication: April 3, 2012









My Teasers


I swear as my shoulder crashes into the unforgiving stone, then I spring forward, dagger ready.Too late. 


So guys what is your Teasers for this Tuesday?

1 comment:

  1. I've been a little mixed about this one. I guess I'm just going to have to read it. :) Good teaser! Here's my TT post from yesterday.

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me any feedback or well wishes. I love meeting new people and I would love to know how you feel about what I have posted! :)
After much consideration I have decided I want my blog to be award free. My readers are more than enough award for me! Thank ya'll so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glorious Day kit by Vera Lim Design