Sunday, January 20, 2013

In My Mailbox (7)


Hi all!  Let me tell you I got some super duper fantastic reads in my mailbox this time around!!! But to be honest with you, it has been more than a week ago so I paraphrasing here....
Remember if you want to get in on the "IMM" craze then hop on over to The Story Siren, who was cool enough to create this amazing meme and let everyone borrow her button too.  Thank you Story Siren!! 
**Remember clicking on the photos will take you the book's goodreads page.

Bought/Gifted:


Ebooks I bought:

For Review:
Thank you so much to Mitch at Hachette Audio for sending me the audiobook version!!!


Thanks to the author for this book!

There was a few more but I was running out of room, and besides, it is always fun to surprise you guys every now and then!  So tell me....what did you get in your mailbox?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me any feedback or well wishes. I love meeting new people and I would love to know how you feel about what I have posted! :)
After much consideration I have decided I want my blog to be award free. My readers are more than enough award for me! Thank ya'll so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glorious Day kit by Vera Lim Design