Monday, August 6, 2012

Out of commission right now

I have been having serious neck trouble since a car accident about nine months ago.  I have  started  a regime with the chiropractor and I am not supposed to read much or work on the computers too much.   This also means my video game time is diminished as well. 
So basically everything that I do to relax has been put on hold.
I am also a little depressed about it as well.   But it is what it is.
I just wanted to let y'all know in case I don't get to post as much as normal. I'm not completely gone but just taking some time to get used to this. 
Again don't worry I am not gone.  I am still reading (when my sons hold my book for me :-))
And I will be better than ever.. ... Hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. I was just wondering today why I hadn't seen five book reviews from you in the last week, but I chalked it up to being busy with summertime activities. Sorry to hear things are not so well...I'm sure your inbox will be ready to explode by the time you're feeling 100% again!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me any feedback or well wishes. I love meeting new people and I would love to know how you feel about what I have posted! :)
After much consideration I have decided I want my blog to be award free. My readers are more than enough award for me! Thank ya'll so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glorious Day kit by Vera Lim Design