Monday, August 6, 2012

Out of commission right now

I have been having serious neck trouble since a car accident about nine months ago.  I have  started  a regime with the chiropractor and I am not supposed to read much or work on the computers too much.   This also means my video game time is diminished as well. 
So basically everything that I do to relax has been put on hold.
I am also a little depressed about it as well.   But it is what it is.
I just wanted to let y'all know in case I don't get to post as much as normal. I'm not completely gone but just taking some time to get used to this. 
Again don't worry I am not gone.  I am still reading (when my sons hold my book for me :-))
And I will be better than ever.. ... Hopefully.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glorious Day kit by Vera Lim Design