Monday, July 16, 2012

In My Mailbox (4)



In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  Basically, this is a weekly meme where we show you what we have gotten whether it be print or ebook format.   
I haven't posted much this weekend for a couple of reasons.  I haven't been feeling too well and I have also been trying to clean the house, taking inventory of school supplies, and preparing for the beginning of the school year coming in August.  
So I thought  I should at least give you guys a peek into what all I have gotten.  It is pretty exciting for me, I know.  Remember  clicking on the picture will take you to the Goodreads page of the book.  

Bought:





Audiobooks






Received For Review
Net Galley


 From Author/Publisher



Also, for all of ya'll that have kids be sure to check out our IMM over at Kids Corner for Super Reading.  There are some great books over there too...annnnnd we took a trip to the library.  Oh yeah!

So it's your turn!  What is In your Mailbox?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me any feedback or well wishes. I love meeting new people and I would love to know how you feel about what I have posted! :)
After much consideration I have decided I want my blog to be award free. My readers are more than enough award for me! Thank ya'll so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glorious Day kit by Vera Lim Design