Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wish List Wednesday

Yay!  This is my first Wish List Wednesday post !  Leigh Ann at Flying On Silver Wings started Wish List Wednesday, where you highlight a book (or series) that you have wanted to read for a while or that has been on your TBR list forever!

Well there is only book I can think of that I have really been wanting to read ever since I seen the cover:



I mean Wow!  Will you look at this cover?  The minute I seen this cover, I fell in love with it.  The girl looks so forlorn, like she has just given up on everything.  The wind is blowing, almost like it blew her hope away.  
The dress is amazing and it makes you wonder what could be so bad that she just seems so hopeless?  
I know I could get it on Kindle if I wanted, but I just have this overcoming desire to have it in hardback/paperback.  
Well my birthday is coming up......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me any feedback or well wishes. I love meeting new people and I would love to know how you feel about what I have posted! :)
After much consideration I have decided I want my blog to be award free. My readers are more than enough award for me! Thank ya'll so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glorious Day kit by Vera Lim Design